Outstanding Pay and Benefits When You Drive With Us
BTC wants you to Drive With Us! We know, as we’re sure you do too, that people get what they pay for. We want excellent, motivated drivers and our pay package reflects that desire.
We understand that for you to be effective on the road, you need your time off it. Between BTC's multiple terminals, the exact amount of home-time can differ depending on route or region. But no matter where you’re running out of, we’ll ensure that you’re at home often, spending time where it matters most.
The best way to find your place within the BTC family is to call and speak with a recruiter. With our variety of routes, terminals, and opportunities, when you Drive With Us we will ensure there’s a role for you to excel in.
Some of our requirements are common to all our routes:
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 Year verifiable Regional or OTR tractor-trailer experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Passport (for some locations)
- Drivers who live within 40 miles of the terminal (preferably)
- X Endorsement (some locations)
- TWIC (some locations)
BTC Company Driver Benefits
- Excellent pay!
- Excellent home-time
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k – for your future retirement
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Loyalty bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- Freight stability
- Paid orientation and training
To find out about more about our driving opportunities, call a recruiter today at 1-800-USA-BULK or apply now!
In our industry, customers, drivers, and all of us here at BTC, know full well that there can be no compromising when it comes to safety. The well-being of our drivers, the natural environment, and the health and happiness of the community are far too important to be afterthoughts.
From the first day of training to a driver’s last handshake before retirement, BTC’s culture emphasizes safety before all else.
We have the credentials and programs to match our promises:
- Superior CSA Safety Record
- Member of Responsible Care Program
- Member of EPA Smartway Transport Partnership
- Extensive Driver Safety Training
- Pro-active maintenance program assuring safe equipment.
- A Strong Commitment to Customers’ specific safety requirements.
- Driver Fitness Program
BTC operates throughout the country and always endeavors to comply with every aspect of federal, state, and local regulations. Since we transport materials that have the potential to do harm to both people and the environment, we owe it to our employees, our customers, and the general public to be as diligent as possible. Constant, uncompromising, and ever-aware, BTC’s commitment to safety is unwavering.