BTC East is looking for a Compliance Analyst out of Savannah, GA!
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for helping to mitigate risk to the company by processing daily, monthly and annual documents related to DOT compliance programs.
Responsibilities of a Compliance Analyst:
- Process new driver qualification files for drivers in Orientation and complete the final audit.
- Obtain, evaluate, and submit driver physicals for pre-employment and recertification purposes.
- Schedule drivers for physicals and drug and alcohol screens as needed.
- Index driver qualification documentation imaging (i.e. Licenses, medical cards, MVR's, etc.)
- Assist with Verification of Employment with past drivers such as responding to missing records and intake of calls from Carriers.
- Provide support to other compliance team members by filing and storing DOT roadside inspections citations, and other documents to maintain regulatory and company policy compliance.
- Help with daily driver file compliance programs, including but not limited to Annual and self-certification MVR reviews, Annual Driving Record, License and physicals, MVR monitoring services, etc. as needed.
- Exercise quality management practices and reviews of all internal and external processes and systems relating to Compliance.
Note: These are the major functions and accountabilities required of the position and are the predominant criteria by which performance will be assessed. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Qualifications of a Compliance Analyst:
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience in an area with high volume and time requirements for outputs.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required. Attention to detail, prioritizing, problem solving, and decision-making skills are essential.
- Skilled in managing multiple priorities, establishing meaningful goals and objectives, and strong decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Ability to work independently and take personal initiative in ensuring that goals and objectives are met within resource and company guidelines.
- Strong PC skills.
- Some light (under 50 pounds) lifting occasionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- DOT regulation: 1 year (Preferred)