BTC East is looking for a Fleet Manager out of St. Louis, MO!
For over 50 years, Bulk Transport Company East, Inc. has delivered a full suite of transportation services to our clients while providing drivers and non-drivers with fulfilling careers.
Our competitive benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending accounts.
- Managing a fleet of 20-50 drivers
- Verifying and reviewing driver paperwork
- Facilitating communication between the driver, terminal manager and customer service
- Monitoring driver’s progress throughout the day to ensure loads are delivered safely and within HOS regulations
- Ensuring driver compliance with all FMCSA requirements.
- 1 years dispatch experience or other industry experience
- Experience working with company drivers and owner operators
- A working understanding DOT, FMCSA, and HOS regulations
- Experience with driver pay and settlements
- Familiarity with computer dispatch software, primarily TMW and OmniTracs.
However, we are willing to train the ideal candidate. We believe the right attitude is key to your success in this position. Candidates without a transportation background will need to have excellent communication skills, a strong background in navigating web based computer programs, a warm working personality, and the willingness to pick up new skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- transportation: 1 year (Preferred)